Search FindLaw for all circuit court opinions, Trans Union, Equifax, Experian, TRW (now Experian), Innovis|
Crabill v. Trans Union
Matise v. Trans Union
COUSIN v TRANS UNION CORP
Harris v. Trans Union, NO. 01-5204, IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
Trans Union v. Federal Trade Commission, NO. OO-2087 (ESH), UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
- LESLIE K. SPENCE, Plaintiff-Appellant, v. TRW, INC., Defendant-Appellee.
- JAMES R. PHILBIN, JR. v. TRANS UNION CORPORATION; TRW CREDENTIALS
- Cushman v. Trans Union Corp., 115 F.3d 220, 222 (3d Cir. 1997).
- JENNIFER CUSHMAN, Appellant v. TRANS UNION CORPORATION
- SETON HALL LAW REVIEW: "Continuing, Judge Cowen theorized that a reasonable jury could have decided that the seventy-five cents expended by TUC for the reinvestigation was too little when compared to the harm that reporting the wrongful information would cause Cushman.
- Ryan v. Trans Union Corp., Case No. 99 C 216, 2001 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 1239 (E.D. Il. Feb. 8, 2001). - "The court held that defendants were entitled to a partial award of attorney's fees from plaintiff under the FCRA to the extent that plaintiff filed oppositions to defendants' summary judgment motions knowing that he no longer had a valid claim."